The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of the Holy Krishna Web Site, the home page of which is at www.HolyKrishna.in. By using this Web site, you agree to be bound by any rules and regulations, as they may be modified by Holy Krishna at any time and posted on any webpage of this Web site. In the event of a violation of these rules and regulations, Holy Krishna reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity.
Holy Krishna Web Site and all of its materials, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, and images (collectively, “Materials” ) are protected by copyright laws and other Indian and international laws and treaties. All Materials are provided by Holy Krishna as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used only for personal informational and product ordering purposes and only if you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. No right, title or interest in our Materials is conveyed to you This is a limited license, not a transfer of title to our Materials, and such license is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this site or any of its Materials without our prior written permission; (b) you may not access or use the Holy Krishna Web Site for any competitive or commercial purpose; and (c) you will not permit any copying of our Materials. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these Materials is prohibited. Holy Krishna may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Holy Krishna.
Periodically, links may be established from this Web Site to one or more external web sites or resources operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the Holy Krishna Web Site. None of such links should be deemed to imply that Holy Krishna endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein.
Holy Krishna does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and Holy Krishna will have no liability arising out of or related to such web sites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
Access to Holy Krishna Web Site is provided to our customers and prospective customers “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. Holy Krishna reserves the right to block or deny access to the Web Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Use of the Web Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Web Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you cannot register as a member of the Web Site and purchase any item visible on the Web Site. If you wish to purchase an item on the Web Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Web Site.
Any discounts extended to you as a user of this Web Site are liable to be changed or withdrawn by Holy Krishna as and when deemed necessary, without any prior notice. Discounts may or may not be applicable to certain items or may be applicable in varying degrees to various items and the same may be modified without any prior notice by Holy Krishna.
When you place an order for one or more items/service from our website, you implicitly agree to the various terms and conditions and policies available on our website.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT WILL HOLY KRISHNA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF HOLY KRISHNA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not apply to you.
Holy Krishna may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Web Site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time and without notice. Holy Krishna also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. Holy Krishna may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this Web Site after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER
• You can visit our site and use many of our services without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personally identifiable information to us. It is only when you buy items from our site, make specific queries from us or leave reviews for items or articles on our website, through our website or through direct emails to any e-mail address, ending with @Holy Krishna.in, that you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information.
• Whenever you visit Holy Krishna, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, Referring page, the Holy Krishna page(s) you request, and any search terms you query in our site.
• Holy Krishna uses this anonymous information to customize your experience on our site, maintain computer-specific shopping carts and to improve our services. We ordinarily do not attempt to link this information to a specific person, with certain important exceptions.
• By providing us with personally identifiable information, you agree to receive communication from our end, which may or may not be limited to the resolution of a query posed by you. Please take a look at the INFORMATION REMOVAL OR UPDATION section below for asking us to remove you from our mailing/services database.
• Holy Krishna uses personally identifiable information for three main purposes: to fulfil your orders for our products, to tell you about special offers and new products and services, and to send you articles of cultural interest. Regular sending of emails, (in the form of newsletters) will be limited to users who have signed up as members or have placed an order with us.
INFORMATION REMOVAL OR UPDATION
• Users, whose email/contact information are with us, may choose not to receive any future mailings/services from us by visiting this link or by writing to info@Holy Krishna.in . You may also contact us at our address or phone number provided below. By writing in to us you can:
o Request us to remove any personally identifiable information with us. This also implies that there cannot be any form of checking from our side to any future subscriptions to our services/mailings to contact addresses (physical or email) which points to you.
o Request us to block any future mailings to your contact addresses (physical or email).
• Users, whose email/contact information are with us, may choose to update their contact information with us by writing to info@Holy Krishna.in . You may also contact us at our address or phone number provided below.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
• Holy Krishna will not share personally identifiable information with other companies or individuals unless:
o We have your express permission to share the information
o We need to share your information with any of our partner companies/individuals in order to provide a product or service that you have requested. Unless we tell you otherwise, these partners do not have the right to use your personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to deliver your requested product or service.
o We comply with subpoenas or court orders
• Except as we’ve just explained above, Holy Krishna will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• Holy Krishna has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
• Holy Krishna and its partner electronic payment gateway collects all financial information required for Billing in a 256 bit SSL Secure Environment.
HOLY KRISHNA CONTACT INFORMATION REGARDING CONCERNS
• To request for unsubscription OR removal from our customer database: info@Holy Krishna.in
• To request for modification or updation of customer information: info@Holy Krishna.in