Evil eye means a powerful, superstitiously attributed look thought capable of inflicting injury or bad luck on the person at whom it is directed. Effect of evil eye on victims vary some cultures report afflictions with bad luck; others believe the evil eye may cause disease, wasting or even death. An evil eye can cause us to lose our aura, feel drained and disempowered. A person is said to posses the evil eye if whatever he or she looks upon is harmed. A person with an evil eye need not necessarily be wicked; usually the effect of the evil eye is unintentional. Such people do not have any distinguishing physical feature to set them apart from the rest. The idea expressed by the term causes many cultures to pursue proactive measures against it. The concept and its significance very widely among different cultures primarily the Middle east. The idea appears several times in translations of the Old Testament. It was a widely extended belief among many Mediterranean and Asian tribes and cultures. A simple test to check if you are under an influence of evil eye: Under normal conditions olive oil floats in water, as it is less dense than water .Place one drop of olive oil in a glass of water, typically holy water. If the drop floats, the test concludes there is no evil eye involved. If drop sinks, then it is asserted that the evil eye is cast indeed. An alternative form of the test is to place two drops of olive oil in to a glass of water. If the drops remain separated, there is no evil eye, but if they merge, there is. This is usually performed by an old lady, who is known for her healing, or a grandparent. It is believed that strange sculptures protected one from evil eye.
Mahakaal Clay Wall Hanging ( BLACK ), Najarbatoo,Evil Eye Protector,Nepali Mask Laxmi ATM Yantra Free
55 in stock
- Evil eye means a powerful, superstitiously attributed look thought capable of inflicting injury or bad luck on the person at whom it is directed.
- Effect of evil eye on victims vary – some cultures report afflictions with bad luck; others believe the evil eye may cause disease, wasting or even death. An evil eye can cause us to lose our aura, feel drained and disempowered.
- It is usually hung or fixed in front of shops, houses and other buildings.As he is the defender of law, he is always provided a good position at the entrance to Buddhist Shrines.
- The actual removal involves different means as per the subject involved.This metal mask is a carving of Mahakala, the chief Dharmapla that is Protector of the buddhists teachings. He protects the practitioners from the deception and from distractions. He represents the energies of attraction, magnetism and repulsion.
- Check for Holy Krishna 100% Genuine Quality Sticker (Geniune Product caries Holy Krishna Sticker) : Return our product if Holy Krishna Sticker is not there to ensure the geniune product reaches you in process of transit of our product..
55 in stock