- Cactus and succulents are pretty and very easy to grow, just sun and water ones a week, hard to kill plants
- Beside beauty benefits and aesthetic uses, there are some additional uses of the plant, which can be beneficial to know and improve its usability. Other uses of this plant are: Air freshner and Used as Ornamental plant.
- Looks Elegant , Low Maintainance
- Haworthias are a genus of small succulent plants confined in the wild almost exclusively to the Republic of South Africa.
- Check for Holy Krishna 100% Genuine Quality Sticker (Geniune Product caries Holy Krishna Sticker) : Return our product if Holy Krishna Sticker is not there to ensure the geniune product reaches you in process of transit of our product..
Cactus(Live Plant ) Air Purifier With Mug (I smile because you are my sister I laugh because you cant do anything about it) – (Exotic Rare Home Decor Indoor Cactus Plant)
Native to South Africa, these clump forming succulent plants have similarities with the Aloe plant and they’re related with the same sub-family. There are also sub-species grown. In their natural habitat (sub-tropical) they receive plenty of sun and periods without rainfall. Their succulent nature enables them to store water within the thick leaves when there’s no frequent rainfall. The main difference between the two species (H. fasciata – H. attenuata) is the Haworthia fasciata has smoother inner leaves unlike the H. attenuata that displays tubercles (warty growths). The Fasciata is supposedly more rarer than the Attenuata and seems to have fatter leaves. Primarily they are grown in gardens. However, they are also grown in greenhouses, conservatories and within homes. Flowering: If the Hawothhia blooms appear (may not indoors) they are small tubular white or pink flowers growing from an inflorescence (thin kind of stem). Foliage: