Giloy also known as ‘Amrita’ in Sanskrit meaning ‘roots of immortality’ is a herb that is used for abundant medicinal properties. It has many common names such as Gaduchi, Tinospora Cordifolia, Heart–leaved Moonseed, Gulancha and Gado. It can be consumed in the form of juice, powder or capsules.
There many benefits of giloy, some of them are:
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY: Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes diseases and also combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections.
- TREATS CHRONIC FEVER: Giloy reduces signs and symptoms of several life threatening diseases such as Dengue, Swine Flu, Malaria and
COVID -19 also.
- IMPROVES DIGESTION: it also improves constipation and digestion related diseases if you take a gram of giloy powder and Amla to increase the results or with Jaggery for constipation.
- TREATS DIABETES: Giloy juice helps reduce high levels of Blood sugar and work wonders.
- TREATS ANTHRITIS: Giloy contains anti- inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties that help treat Arthritisand its several symptoms. For joint pain, the powder from giloy stem can be boiled with milk and consumed. It can be used along with ginger to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- REDUCES STRESS AND ANXIETY: It helps get rid of toxins, boosts the memory, calms you down and makes for an excellent Health tonicif combined with other herbs.
- FIGHTS RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS: Giloy is popularly known for its Anti- inflammatory benefits and helps reduce respiratory problems like frequent cough, cold, tonsils.
- IMPROVES VISION: In several parts of India, Giloy plant is applied to the eyes as it helps boost vision clarity. All you need to do is boil Giloy powder in water, let it cool down and apply over the eyelids.
- REDUCES ASTHEMATIC SYMPTOMS: Asthmacauses chest tightness, shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, etc. which makes it very difficult to treat such a condition
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGEING: Giloy plant contains anti-ageing properties that help reduce dark spots,pimples, fine lines and wrinkles. It gives you that flawless, glowing skin you’ve always wanted.
Giloy is not easily available to many countries except tropical regions of India, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka. But Holy Krishna makes it easier to buy giloy plant at a very cheap rate as compared to others and supplies good quality plants not only giloy but many other plants and it not only supplies plant but also handicrafts, gift items and religious and spiritual items. It is available at all market sites and to get an extra discount you can visit www.holykrishna.in .