The following shipping policy is valid for all orders placed on our site, www.Holy Krishna.in. By making a payment for one or more items on our website, you are providing an agreement to our shipping policy.
• Please note that the term "FREE SHIPPING" applies to "non-priority" shipments for which the customer does not pay any additional charges over and above what is listed as the price of the items (after adjustments for any discounts and credits) in the order being placed. However, since we, as suppliers, need to bear charges for shipping and handling of the items we send to our customers, we reserve certain rights in cases involving refunds, regarding the refund of these charges, in certain cases, as outlined below and in our Returns Policy.
• It takes between 2 to 5 days for shipping to anywhere across India. The customer will be informed about the approximate time of delivery after placement of her/his order. However in rare cases of further unavoidable delays, the customer will be duly informed of the new expected delivery date for her/his order.
• We do not guarantee any time limit of delivery. In rare cases, delays might occur due to customs clearance delays, flight delays or other uncontrolable circumstances. However we always try our level best to ensure delivery within the number of days to delivery as informed in our post-order communication to the customer. In case the ordered item(s) do(es) not reach the customer within 2 weeks* of our having shipped the same from India, we will offer a full refund, provided any tracking information does not show that delivery was attempted at the customer doorstep. However, in case of packages for which we are unable to find tracking information for the package, we will assume on good faith that the package delivery was not attempted and we will refund the entire amount after 2 weeks from our shipping date.
Note: If after a refund is issued, a delivery attempt is made, the customer may choose to refuse to accept delivery of the package. If the delivery is accepted, the original ordering amount again becomes payable and suitable information on how to make the payment will be sent by email.
• In case the package is returned to us after attempted delivery or because of a wrong shipping address provided by the customer at the time of placing order, we will be able to offer a partial refund after deduction of the charges we had to bear to have the item(s) packaged and shipped.
• The choice of the consignment carrier is made at the sole discretion of Holy Krishna.
• The above conditions will not be applicable in case we inform the customer beforehand about the higher possibility of damages or misplacement of a package to be sent, in cases of recipient destinations embroiled in internal disturbances like war, strife or riots. If the customer still asks us to ship the package, we will not be liable for any damages to or loss of the package and no refunds will be due.
• In case of internal disturbances in the recipient destination (war, strife, riots etc), we reserve the right to cancel an order and refund the money if we feel that a package cannot be delivered safely.
We will try our best to stick to the colors of the artwork, apparel, jewelry, books and other items in our website. However, one must take note that computer displays often vary from screen to screen and what is rendered on one computer screen sometimes looks slightly different on another computer screen. As a result, what you might receive might look slightly different in terms of texture or color. This perceived difference, if any, will be because of the differences in screen color rendering.
We at Holy Krishna sell the very item whose image you see in our website and that is the very item we send to you once you purchase it. If you find the colors/texture/size of the item you have received to be drastically different from the image or the accompanying information, in our website, please write to us at info@Holy Krishna.in with an unmodified digitized picture of the item that has reached you for us to be able to offer a refund. A refund is NOT applicable if the difference is merely because of a difference in perception because of variable computer screen rendering of the images in our website. A refund is also NOT applicable if in the case of a jewelry or apparel item, there is a problem of fit. The sizes are clearly mentioned along with each item and should be reviewed well before purchasing. In case you wish to return one or more items because of this reason, only a partial refund will be issued after deduction of applicable shipping & handling charges that we have had to bear when we originally shipped the items to you.
Though we take the greatest care in packing our items, we do realize the possibility of damages to the items you purchase, in transit. In case the product reaches you damaged, we offer you a full refund. However, the buyer is required to provide us with complete details of the damage involved and a digitized image of the damaged items for us to be able to process your refund claim. Intimation of damaged or defective items needs to be made within one week of delivery of the package containting the damaged/defective items.
In case of orders for Saris, where the customer opts for a blouse/petticoat to be stitched by us, we try our best to stick to the measurements provided by the customer for the blouse/petticoat. However, there may be differences in the measurements provided and the actual blouse/petticoat measurements. In such cases, if the difference is very large, we, at our discretion, might offer an alteration of the blouse/petticoat if the customer sends the blouse/petticoat to us. The altered blouse/petticoat will be sent back by us at our cost. Also, whether the blouse/petticoat will be altered will depend on the difference in the actual size and the measurements provided by the customer. In cases where alteration is not possible, a partial refund will be offered, based on the amount charged for the stitched blouse/petticoat.
Some Saris are available with blouse pieces attached to them while others do not have attached blouse pieces. In cases where either an attached blouse piece is not available or when the attached blouse piece size will not be sufficient for a blouse with the measurements provided by the customer, we will provide a blouse piece with matching color but from a different fabric stack. The chosen color will be at our discretion - either matching with the base color of the Sari or, in certain cases, with the border color. Also, the fabric of the blouse may be different in texture from the fabric of the Sari, in such cases.
You can cancel an order by sending us an email at info@Holy Krishna.in mentioning the details of the order you wish to cancel. For cancellation of orders the following points are applicable:
• If you cancel an online order before we have shipped your items to you, we will issue a full refund.
• If you cancel an online order after we have shipped your items to you, the cancellation will be valid provided you send back to us the ordered items and we receive the items in their original undamaged condition. We will issue a refund after deducting the shipping and handling cost for having shipped the items to you. If you have queries regarding the "FREE SHIPPING" policy, please refer to our Shipping Policy for clarifications or write to us at info@Holy Krishna.in .
A refund is processed immediately at our end. However the refunded amount shows in your credit card or debit card account after 3 to 5 days of issuing the refund.